Enjoy What You Do and Build on Your Passion with Others

Finding My Passion and Others Who Share My World View

By Jocelyn

Well, everyone wants to enjoy what they do in their daily life, because if you are not  happy, then it will be boring for you always. You always have to find something you are passionate about to do and believe in.

The environmental issue is a passion for me because I want to make the world around me a better place. I enjoy when I try to do simple things that would affect the world in a positive way.

When you have more than one person trying to make a difference on the same issue, it will have a huge impact, and it makes changing the world more fun than being solo. Having that extra support by your peers is really helpful when you want to have do something really big dealing with the environment.

Here are some words I live by:
"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." Vince Lombardi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alumni Profile: Bringing Science to the Legal Arena

What Would Camp Be Without Counselors?

We Did Eat Kudzu at Our Summer Summit